A Microloan Fund for Kansas City Artists
At AltCap we never want to see funding get in the way of someone pursuing their passion. That's why we created ARTcap, a unique microloan fund to help fuel the passion of musicians, photographers, dancers, jewelers and other artists and creative businesses in Kansas City.
ARTcap microloans are available for amounts up to $50,000 to artists, artisans and makers as well as other established businesses in the creative industries in Kansas City, Missouri.
Some features of ARTcap include:
- Interest Rates range from 6%-12%
- Loan terms from 6 to 60 months
- No pre-payment penalties
Common uses for ARTcap include:
- Working capital, like payroll, marketing, and inventory
- Recording/production expenses
- Equipment and materials
- Gallery or venue rental and improvements
Interested in growing your business? Learn about AltCap's technical assistance programs.